Best SEO tools to improve your positioning
SEO tools to improve your positioning
In this article I am going to explain a good list of tools that will be of great help to enhance and improve SEO positioning, be it of your website or blog.
The truth is that new tools come out every day and, sometimes, it is difficult to choose which are the most suitable for our online project.
To make it easier for you to choose and find only the SEO tools you are looking for, I thought it would be good to divide into 4 different themes.
But remember, taking online courses is a good way to learn about new tools and to be updated on a subject as changing as search engine optimization .
Tools to do an analysis and improve your SEO positioning
# 1 – Woorank
For me it is a very complete SEO analysis tool and that, without a doubt, helps us a lot to have a first photo of how a project is in terms of web positioning.
· You can try the application for free for 14 days, so I advise you to get the most out of it and follow all the recommendations it gives you.
· Perform a very complete audit both at the SEO and Social Media level.
· He designs you a personalized online marketing plan for your project. online marketing plan
# 2 – QuickSprout
This SEO analysis tool, despite being less well known, has many things to contribute such as:
· SEO and Social Analysis of our website or Blog.
· Recommendations to improve our web positioning.
· Analysis of page speed and estimation of web traffic.
· Comparison of your website with that of other 3 competitors, I personally like this functionality very much because it allows you to see in what aspects other competitors have an advantage over your web project.
And all this with a 100% free tool, which I am convinced will pleasantly surprise you.
# 3 – Screaming Frog
It is the most complete tool to carry out an SEO audit of any website and the starting point of any online project.
If you want to improve your SEO positioning you have to correct and optimize all the aspects that the application indicates to us.
· Complete free SEO audit of up to 500 pages.
· Broken links.
· 5XX server errors.
· 301 and 302 redirects.
· Duplicate content in Titles and descriptions.
And much more…
The good thing about Screaming Frog is that we can use the tool to analyze our project for free and up to a maximum of 500 web pages.
# 4 – SiteAnalyzer
With this tool you can do a complete SEO analysis and the tool itself will indicate the successes and errors of positioning.
It offers us the result segmented into 5 categories; SEO, Content, Design, Performance and Accessibility.
· Full website analysis.
· We can do a free analysis per month, but if we register we can do 20 / month.
· The tool will indicate in order of priority which are the recommendations that we have to carry out to improve our search engine positioning.
# 5 – SEO SiteCheckup
Unlike other SEO analysis tools, this application allows us to choose the specific aspect that we want to optimize, although by default it will analyze all the factors.
· Complete analysis where you will do an analysis of factors such as; SEO basics, page speed, server and security, mobile optimization and advanced SEO aspects.
· We can export the obtained report to pdf.
The only thing I miss in this application is that it does not offer us a list of recommendations to improve.
SEO tools to analyze keywords
# 6 – SEMrush
This platform cannot be missing from the SEO toolkit of any professional who seeks to gain greater visibility on the Internet and I am going to explain some of the reasons I have to support this argument:
· You can analyze the organic evolution of any web page and identify important aspects in its content strategy and in the editorial calendar.
· You can analyze which keywords are bringing the most web traffic to your competitors.
· You can also analyze the degree of difficulty of a keyword, this will be very useful so that we can see in a more realistic way if our website is able to reach the first page of Google.
· We can do a keyword match study, which can be very helpful in finding very large niches for web traffic.