Cybelle the ladybug
Cybelle is a pretty ladybug with a little fantasy. In place of one of his tasks, a heart is drawn.
Today, she is invited to the wedding of her cousin Clémentine. She has an appointment with her friend Sophie the Grasshopper, who is a beautician, to make herself look good.
Here she is, all joyful, taking the road to the fields, where she will no doubt find her insect friends and can take a break with a few flowers.
The first meeting she makes is Aglaé the spider busy weaving a beautiful shiny web.
– You are very busy my friend.
– Yes, the storm is coming tonight and the flies are very excited at such times, so I’m getting ready to capture a great meal.
– Good luck and good appetite.
Then, she finds herself face to face with Adele, the bee.
– Hello, hello Cybelle! Where are you going my cute
– At Sophie the beautician.
– Luck ! Little coquette. I have work over my head. All these young ladies bloomed at the same time, I must not waste time.
Tired, Cybelle stops for a moment in the heart of a beautiful poppy.
– That you are comfortable and we are well matched, with our colors!
But now Pacco the butterfly slips into his ear:
– You should hurry little ladybug, the storm is brewing.
– Thank you Pacco, I hurry.
Cybelle resumes her journey when suddenly, she is jostled by two large Colorado beetles which make her whirl in the air. She is miraculously recovered by Lili the dragonfly.
– Thank you, but I was afraid, luckily you were there.
The white daisy gently pours a drop of dew on Cybelle’s wings to refresh her.
– Do you want me to take you somewhere? Lili the dragonfly asks Cybelle.
– Yes, I would like to go to Sophie …
– Oh yes, I know her. Get on my back, we’ll be there in five minutes.
Arrival safely Cybelle thanks Lili and tells Sophie about her mishap.
– But these villains must be stopped!
– Oh no, that’s okay. Just a little scramble.
Sophie takes a closer look at her friend and lets out a cry.
– What is going on ?
– Your heart is missing.
– Oh no … but why would someone steal my heart?
– I’ll call my friend Commissioner Barthon, the drone.
– So little lady, you say that two Colorado beetles jostled you and stole a heart? Strange affair! Why steal a heart? A Colorado beetle isn’t very romantic, is it?
– I don’t know, Commissioner.
– Do not worry, I will do what is necessary to find these thieves!
– Hurry, I have to go to the wedding.
– No problem, with Barthon the drone all scoundrels go to the violin.
Barthon smooths his beautiful velvet coat and he is ready for his investigation.
– Hello Mister earthworm, have you seen two fanatics pass by with a heart?
– Don’t tell me! I was coming out of the ground to get some fresh air and here were two madmen shaving my head. They left that way.
– Thank you very much. Ah! here is Filiz the ant.
– Hello Commissioner, who are you chasing today?
– After two Colorado beetles …
– With a heart?
– That’s it and …
– Oh yes! I saw them flying so fast that I almost fell with my meal. They left this way.
Barthon takes the direction indicated and arrives in front of the entrance to a potato field.
He sees the two accomplices talking. He walks over and listens.
– I think he’ll like it.
– Yes, but what will please him less is that you stole it and that I was stupid enough to help you.
– If you don’t tell her, she won’t know.
– Not sure, your Dorine is smart.
– Watch out, here it is.
– Hello, sweetie, how are you?
– Good, but you seem to me very out of breath.
– We raced with Dino.
– What do you hold in your paw?
– Well, it’s a gift for you, but I didn’t have time to pack a package.
– No big deal, I can’t wait to see it. Oh ! The pretty heart.
Dorine tries to stick it on her shell.
– But why can’t I?
– Wait, I’ll help you. Damn, I can’t do it either.
– Looks like he’s been used before. Where does it come from?
– Uh …
– Go tell me the truth.
Doni tells him about his expedition with his twin Dino.
After hearing this confession, Barthon comes out of his hiding place and says:
– I know enough like that, I’ll take you on.
– Oh no not that! I am ready to apologize to Mademoiselle Cybelle.
– And me to accompany you, said Dino who had returned.
– Good, good, but let’s hurry, the little ladybug is waiting for his heart to be returned.
– I’m coming with you, said Dorine. I want to see these two idiots on their knees in front of their victim.
And off they go all four to see Sophie.
Arrived at the beautician, they are greeted by Cybelle relieved to have found her heart.
– Thank you very much, Commissioner.
– Come on, the two thieves, apologize.
– Pardon me, Mademoiselle Cybelle, for having made you sad, I found this heart so pretty that I wanted to see it carried by my Dorine.
– I forgive you and I understand that you want to please your fiancée.
Sophie the beautician who was watching the scene comes forward and says:
– Come with me Dorine, I have lots of beautiful stars that will suit you very well and I am sure that Monsieur Doni will be delighted to offer them to you.
– He had better!
– Anything you want my princess.
Suddenly Cybelle exclaims:
– Houlala, I’ll be late.
Dino, in gallant Colorado potato beetle offers to take him and the two fly through the countryside to the clearing where the wedding is to take place.
Dino delicately drops Cybelle down and says goodbye to her.
– And why don’t you stay? I don’t have a date.
Dino all moved accepts and dances all night long with the charming ladybug.
A future marriage in the air?