What is Computer hardware
Equipment section description Computer hardware or computer hardware Or abbreviated as hardware, is a set of various components that make up a computer system. Computer hardware is physical components such as monitors, mice, keyboards, computer data storage, hard disks, video cards, sound cards, memory, main board etc.
The acronym is HW.
Hardware is best described as a physical component of a computer system with integrated circuit boards or other electronic devices. The perfect example of hardware is the screen you are viewing on this page, whether it is a tab monitor. Tablet or smartphone. It’s hardware.
Importance Of Hardware :
Without any hardware, your computer doesn’t exist and can’t use the software. Picture is a Logitech webcam An example of a peripheral device. External hardware This hardware device allows users to take videos or pictures and send over the internet.
Examples of external hardware devices
Below is a list of External hardware Or hardware found outside your
computer that may be found on the computer.
- Flat screen monitor and LCD
internal hardware examples
Below is a list of Internal hardware Or hardware found on your computer and may be found on your computer
- CPU (central processing unit)
- Drives (such as Blu-ray, CD-ROM, DVD, floppy drives, hard drives, and SSDs)
- Fan (Heatsink)
- Network card
- Power supply
- Sound card
- Video card
- USB thumb drives
What is the most common hardware that comes with a computer?
Below is a list of the most common hardware that you may find on a computer or connected to a computer today (desktop or laptop computer).
- Processor (CPU)
- One or more fans and sets Cooling
- The motherboard should have a built-in video card, sound card, and network card.
- For most desktop computers (especially gaming computers), separate video cards are used.
- Hard drive
- Power supply
- Cables that connect internal components and External peripherals
- Mouse or touchpad and laptop
- Flat-screen monitors or TVs for desktop computers and LCDs are part of laptops.